Rob talking about a stalker he had in Spain.
HE COMPLAINED ABOUT HIS LIFE.
TO A FAN.
FOR TWO STRAIGHT HOURS.
Bless this man.
the man. the myth. the legend.
For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via bl-ossomed)
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
When you meet the right person, you know it. You can’t stop thinking about them. They are your best friend, & your soulmate. You can’t wait to spend the rest of your life with them. No one & nothing else can compare.
female actors getting pissed off at sexist interview questions is my new favourite thing
tina and amy’s faces omg
and cate blanchett calling out the cameraman on the full body pan
scarlett is so tired of this shit